Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CBRT year-end inflation est. 14.1%; prior 12.2%
- CBRT end-2022 inflation est. 7.8% (prior 7.5%)
- leading indicators show eco. activity strong in 2Q
- 2Q GDP growth to be markedly high on base effects
- Turkey plans revision in ext. debt data reporting
- Says it's important to maintain tight monetary policy
- Monetary policy alone not enough to reduce inflation
- We must note micro aspect of anti-inflation fight
- CBRT 2021 avg oil price est. $69.6/b (prior $64.4)
- CBRT end-2021 food inflation est. 15% (prior 13%