Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Chile Central Bank's president Mario Marcel will present the quarterly monetary policy report (IPoM) at an online event.
- JPMorgan Revise Interest Rate Forecast, Expect July Hike
- Change forecasts for the policy rate at 1.5% by December (from 1%, previously), with 25bp starting in July.
- The 2Q IPoM showed upward revisions to 2021 GDP growth and inflation, while trend and neutral rates were revised lower.
- The forward guidance is for policy rate hikes ahead, though the emphasis is on a gradual process, with the policy rate still below its neutral level on a 2-yr horizon.
- Chile Presidential Candidate Jadue Spoke In An Interview:
- An early front-runner for Chile's presidential vote in November is proposing a radical overhaul for one of South America's richest countries, with higher taxes, a revamp of the pension system, more state involvement in the economy and regional cooperation to discourage companies from crossing borders for lower tax rates.