Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 549.3 points at 29950.89
- ASX 200 up 17.029 points at 7265.2
- Shanghai Comp. is closed
- JGB 10-Yr future up 11 ticks at 151.82, yield down 1.3bp at 0.041%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3.0 ticks at 98.700, yield down 2.8bp at 1.275%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-04+ at 133-04, yield up 1.36bp at 1.324%
- WTI crude up $0.69 at $70.98, Gold down $3.25 at $1760.92
- USD/JPY up 13 pips at Y109.57
- EVERGRANDE'S HUI SAYS CO. WILL STEP OUT OF DARKNESS (SEC. TIMES)
- EVERGRANDE TUMBLES FURTHER AFTER S&P SAYS DEFAULT IS LIKELY (BBG)
- PELOSI HOPES FOR $3.5TN, BILL BUT THERE MAY BE ADJUSTMENTS (BBG)
- RBNZ'S HAWKESBY QUASHES BETS ON AGGRESSIVE RATE HIKE IN OCTOBER (BBG)
- TRUDEAU WINS HISTORIC THIRD TERM, BUT WITHOUT COVETED MAJORITY (BBG)