Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CHINA: China's Global Times cites experts, tweeting "Hopefully, there will
emerge more goodwill reciprocal measures by the two superpowers in the next two
weeks before high-profile trade talks resume in October in Washington, Chinese
experts say, to prevent the global economy from further worsening & slipping to
- China will want more concessions. They have outlined what they want
1) Beijing wants US to remove all additional tariffs on Chinese goods.
2) Target set by US for goods bought by China should match real demand.
3) Deal must be 'equal' and 'dignified' for both sides.