Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
STOCKS: Chinese linked stocks garnered the most attention in the region on
- Reports late on Tuesday suggested that MSCI is considering increasing the
weight of China's A shares in its indices. This came after Bloomberg reported
that FTSE Russell is set to announce China A-Share inclusion in its relevant
indices at some point this week. This allowed the CSI 300 to added 1.6%, with
the Hang Seng adding a similar amount as Hong Kong returned from a market
- Elsewhere the Nikkei 225 added 0.1% as USD/JPY stalled around Y113.00. The
energy & consumer staples sectors provided the largest gains, while utilities
and financials applied the most weight.
- The ASX 200 added 0.2% with the energy and materials sectors amongst the
largest gainers, while financials continued to lag, weighing on the index.
- U.S. index futures registered modest gains.