Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7891/95 High May 10 / 76.4% of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 sell-off
- RES 3: 0.7813/46 High May 18 / High May 12
- RES 2: 0.7776 High Jun 11
- RES 1: 0.7716 High Jun 16
- PRICE: 0.7561 @ 16:08 BST Jun 17
- SUP 1: 0.7558 Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: 0.7552 200-dma
- SUP 3: 0.7546 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 0.7532 Low Apr 1 and a key support
AUDUSD broke to fresh lows Thursday and has touched 0.7558 in the process. The break of support at 0.7646, Jun 3 low reinforces a bearish theme and opens losses toward the 200-dma at 0.7552. 0.7532, Apr 1 low marks key support. On the upside, initial resistance is at 0.7716, Wednesday's high where a break would ease bearish pressure and expose 0.7776, the Jun 11 high and 0.7813, May 18 high.