Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4074 Low Jun 10
- RES 3: 1.4001 High Jun 23 and key resistance
- RES 2: 1.3884/3910 50-day EMA / High Jul 12
- RES 1: 1.3833 High Jul 26
- PRICE: 1.3828 @ 06:16 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: 1.3691/3572 Low Jul 22 / Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.3520/3487 Low Jan 18 / 2.0%10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 1.3452 Low Jan 11
- SUP 4: 1.3430 Low Dec 28, 2020
GBPUSD is trading near recent highs and did trade higher yesterday. Gains are considered corrective however with a bearish trend structure remaining intact. An extension of the correction would open 1.3884, the 50-day EM with price above the 20-day EMA, a former resistance point. Key short-term resistance is seen at 1.3910, the Jul 12 high. A turn lower would signal the end of the bounce and open 1.3572, key support and the Jul 20 low.