Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: Core EGB yields have edged up following the ECB meeting on
- The 10-year US Treasury yield has edged up to 2.978% from a session low of
2.971%. Q2 GDP and the University of Michigan consumer confidence survey are up
- German bunds have sold off across the curve with the 2-year benchmark yield
trading up to -0.604% from a low of -0.6077%, the 10-year up to 0.410% from
0.400% and the 30-year up to 1.066% from 1.053%.
- The benchmark 2-year OAT yield has pushed up to -0.425% from an intraday low
of -0.436%, while the 10-year yield trades at 0.702% from 0.694%.
- Italian BTP yields have been choppy with no clear direction. The 2s30s spread
trades at 276bps down from a high of 278bps.
- The UK Gilt curve has steepened slightly with the 2s10s spread widening to
52.5bps from the 52.1bps low and the 2s30s edging up to 97.5bps from 95.9bps.
- Euro$ futures are unchanged. The Euribor futures strip has steepened,
red-blues down 0.5ticks.