- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Core FI curves diverging
- After a strong start to the European trading session, core fixed income has moved off its highs. Curve moves have diverged, however, with the UST curve bull steepening, the gilt curve seeing a parallel move and the German curve bull flattening.
- The risk-off nature of the move was largely triggered by further concerns about Covid-19 cases in China.
- Looking ahead the main event of the day will be Bailey and three other FPC members testifying ahead of the Treasury Select Committee following the recent FSR.
- TY1 futures are up 0-9 today at 117-29 with 10y UST yields down -2.0bp at 3.062% and 2y yields down -3.5bp at 3.074%.
- Bund futures are up 0.56 today at 150.63 with 10y Bund yields down -5.0bp at 1.291% and Schatz yields down -4.6bp at 0.466%.
- Gilt futures are up 0.19 today at 114.63 with 10y yields down -3.8bp at 2.193% and 2y yields down -3.8bp at 1.874%.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.