Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.23 High Feb 20, 2020
- RES 3: 111.71 High Mar 24
- RES 2: 111.30 High Mar 26, 2020
- RES 1: 110.55/97 High Apr 6 / High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 109.68 @ 06:16 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: 109.36 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 109.13 Low Mar 26
- SUP 3: 108.41 Low Mar 23 and key support
- SUP 4: 107.81 50-day EMA
USDJPY is holding onto recent lows. The pair has pulled back from last week's highs and appears to have entered a corrective cycle as an overbought condition unwinds. Attention is on the next support area at 109.36, the 20-day EMA. A break of this average would expose 109.00 and potentially below. From a trend perspective, the outlook remains bullish. The trigger for a resumption of the trend is 110.97, Mar 31 high.