Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2915 High Dec 23
- RES 3: 1.2845/81 High Feb 4 / High Jan 28
- RES 2: 1.2763/42 High Feb 12
- RES 1: 1.2749 High Feb 26
- PRICE: 1.2649 @ 06:46 GMT Mar 4
- SUP 1: 1.2587 Low Feb 26
- SUP 2: 1.2468/51 Low Feb 25 / Low Feb 16, 2018 Low
- SUP 3: 1.2376 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 1.2276 Trendline Drawn From May 2015 Low
The USDCAD outlook remains unchanged with a firmer S/T tone still in place following the recovery from 1.2468 Feb 25 low. Gains have so far stalled at the 50-day EMA, currently at 1.2732. A clear breach of the average would signal scope for stronger gains towards 1.2881, Jan 28 high. On the downside, a move through 1.2468 would resume bearish pressure towards support drawn off the May 2015 low, a trendline that lies at 1.2276 this week.