Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 106.95 High Aug 28, 2020
- RES 3: 106.55 High Sep 3, 2020
- RES 2: 106.26 1.50 projection of Jan 6 / 11 / 21 price swing
- RES 1: 106.22 High Feb 17
- PRICE: 105.16 @ 17:24 GMT Feb 23
- SUP 1: 104.92 Low Feb 23
- SUP 2: 104.74 Trendline drawn off the Jan 6 low / Low Feb 10
- SUP 3: 104.41 Low Feb 10
- SUP 4: 104.07 Low Jan 28
USDJPY maintains a bullish tone and the recent pullback is considered a correction. The Feb 16 climb resulted in a break of resistance at 105.77, Feb 5 high. This confirms a resumption of the uptrend that started Jan 6 and reinforces the significance of the recent key technical break - the breach on Jan 27 of the bear channel resistance drawn off the Mar 2020 high. The focus is on 106.26 next, a Fibonacci projection. Support is seen at 104.74.