Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** (Corrects source of Daly headline) Below gives key levels of
markets at the start of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 75.38 points at 21263.01
- ASX 200 down 15.415 points at 6650.9
- JGB 10-Yr future up 8 ticks at 153.82, yield down 1bp at -0.151%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2.5 ticks at 98.675, yield down 2.4bp at 1.319%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0+ tick at 127.29+, yield down 0.69bp at 2.0088%
- WTI crude up $0.02 at $59.46, Gold up $6.48 at $1416.45
- USD/JPY down 13 pips at Y107.66
* TRUMP DECISION ON CHINA TARIFFS DEPENDS ON XI MEETING-U.S. OFFICIAL (RTRS)
* KUDLOW: NO PRECONDITIONS FOR CHINA MEETING, MAY MOVE AHEAD ON FRESH TARIFFS
* FED'S DALY: TOO EARLY TO KNOW NEED OR SIZE OF CUT (BBG)
* STAMP DUTY SLASHED IN BORIS JOHNSON NO-DEAL BUDGET (THE TIMES)
* JEAN-CLAUDE JUNCKER COULD STAY ON AFTER HARD BREXIT (THE TIMES)
* BOJ JUN MPM OPINIONS: NEED TO STRENGTHEN EASY POLICY; MULL OPTIONS BROADLY