Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS AUCTION: *corrects the previous bid/cover ratio*
The Japanese Ministry of Finance (MOF) sells Y736.2bn of 20-Year JGBs:
- Average Yield: 0.248% (prev. 0.232%) Average Price: 100.98 (prev. 101.27)
- High Yield: 0.252% (prev. 0.234%) Low Price: 100.90 (prev. 101.25)
- % Allotted At High Yield: 97.2897% (prev. 81.9560%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.692x (prev. 3.985x)