Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US Data/Speaker Calendar (prior, estimate)
- Aug-11 0700 MBA Mortgage Applications (-1.7%, --)
- Aug-11 0800 NY Fed VP Logan virtual discussion on emergency lending
- Aug-11 0830 CPI MoM (0.9%, 0.5%); ex food/energy (0.9%, 0.4%)
- Aug-11 0830 CPI YoY (5.4%, 5.3%); ex food/energy (4.5%, 4.3%)
- Aug-11 0830 CPI Index NSA (271.696, 272.936)
- Aug-11 0830 CPI Core Index (278.14, 279.450)
- Aug-11 0830 Real Avg Weekly Earnings YoY (-1.0% rev, --)
- Aug-11 0830 Real Avg Hourly Earning YoY (-1.6% rev, --)
- Aug-11 1030 Atl Fed Bostic, making economy more inclusive
- Aug-11 1030 NY Fed buy-op: Tsy 22.5Y-30Y, appr $2.025B
- Aug-11 1200 KC Fed George, keynote address bizz economists, NABE seminar
- Aug-11 1300 US Tsy $41B 10Y Note auction
- Aug-11 1400 Monthly Budget Statement (-$174.2B, -$300.0B)