Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
OIL: Crude had initially been pressured on Wednesday after Russia & Saudi Arabia
pointed to spare production capacity to offset the decline in Iranian &
Venezuelan output and exports, and a relatively price negative DOE inventory
report (outside of larger than exp./surprise drawdowns in distillates and
- Libya also indicated that it has spare production capacity, adding additional
- Meanwhile, Russian President Putin pointed the figure at his U.S. counterpart
Trump re: the reason oil prices have moved higher.
- This was before reports that Yemen had fired missiles at Saudi Arabian
soldiers put a bid back into the space.
- It is also worth noting that Russian energy minister Novak suggested that oil
prices may be a little too high already.
- WTI & Brent trade $0.10 or so softer than settlement last.