Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CZKJPY has been retracing higher this week after finding support slightly above 4.9570, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 4.4360 – 5.2790 range.
- The rise in uncertainty over the economic outlook has been weighing on the koruna this month (relative to the ‘safe’ haven Yen); CZKJPY broke below its 200DMA two weeks ago, which had acted as a strong support line in the latest bull market.
- ST resistance to watch on the topside stands at 5.08 (23.6% Fibo), followed by 5.0980 (200DMA).
- On the downside, next support to watch below 4.9570 stands at 4.8580 (50% retracement).