Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' monthly General Business Activity index comes in at 12.0 in November (vs 14.3 expected, and 19.8 prior). This was the 6th consecutive expansion in Texas factory activity, albeit at a slower pace.
- The New orders, growth rate of orders, capacity utilization, shipments, and production all decelerated.
- The labor market was a bright spot, with the employment index up 3 points to 11.7, while wage and finished goods prices slowed to below average levels.
- Expectations remained positive, but fell from October, including future production and future general business activity.
- In sum: another regional Fed activity index, another sign of slowdown in November.