Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- LATAM FX: With US yields gapping lower to 1.47% on the poor NFP print, the dollar weakened across the board and LatAm FX was naturally a beneficiary. Since then treasuries have reversed and the USD is off its worst levels as markets digest the US employment report and it's potential impact for global risk sentiment.
- A few notable levels worth keeping an eye on:
- USDMXN the old February lows around 19.90 tie in with the low just made following the data. 19.7850 April lows below there.
- USDBRL 5.2145, 76.4% level of the Dec - Mar rally and 5.1923, Jan 14 low.
- USDCLP the January lows at 693 very close to being tested with 693.61 the low so far. Below there, 686.05, is the 1.618 projection of the Oct 15 - Nov 9 - Nov 24 price swing.
- US yields and any potential pressure on global equity indices likely to drive the price action as we head into the weekend.