Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
OUTLOOK: *** Data/speaker calendar (prior, estimate):
- Sep 01 Aug NA-made light vehicle sales SAAR (12.9M, 12.8M)
- Sep 01 Aug nonfarm payrolls (209K, 184K) 0830ET
- Sep 01 Aug private payrolls (205K, 182K) 0830ET
- Sep 01 Aug unemployment rate (4.3%, 4.3%) 0830ET
- Sep 01 Aug average hourly earnings (0.3%, 0.2%) 0830ET
- Sep 01 Aug average workweek, all workers (34.5hrs, 34.5hrs) 0830ET
- Sep 01 Aug Markit Mfg Index (final) (52.5, --) 0945ET
- Sep 01 Aug ISM Manufacturing Index (56.3, 56.6) 1000ET
- Sep 01 Jul construction spending (-1.3%, +0.5%) 1000ET
- Sep 01 Sep Michigan sentiment index (f) (97.6, 97.5) 1000ET
- Sep 01 Q3 St. Louis Fed Real GDP Nowcast (+3.35%, --) 1100ET
- Sep 01 Q3 NY Fed GDP Nowcast (+1.99%, --) 1115ET