Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Bund trades where we left off yesterday, on the 172.00 handle, near the figure.
- Risk on remains, following most Fed speakers noting that US inflation is temporary, cheaper money for longer.
- Mini S&P hover at new all time record high, while Estoxx futures (VGU1) trend at highest level this week, but still short of the FOMC high situated at 4153.
- German and US curve (5/30s) lean bear flatter since the Bund cash open.
- Very little in terms of data as we close out the week.
- Today sees Italian Consumer and manufacturing confidence US Personal spending/income, and final Michigan.
- SPEAKERS: Today includes, ECB de Cos, Fed Kashkari, Mester, Rosengren and Williams