Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Broadly weaker by the bell, just off late session lows on choppy trade. Markets buffeted by deal/no-deal stimulus headlines during second half. While House Sp Pelosi remains optimistic, Sen Shelby expressed no optimism of a deal, while Sen Mitt Romney flat-out opposing $1.8T deal (or more) adding to late sales in equities. Yld curves steeper, near highs, update:
- 3M10Y +1.58, 69.096 (L: 65.327 / H: 69.851)
- 2Y10Y +2.741, 64.723 (L: 61.316 / H: 65.19)
- 2Y30Y +4.269, 145.455 (L: 140.173 / H: 145.936)
- 5Y30Y +3.748, 126.104 (L: 121.595 / H: 126.398)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y up 0.12/32 at 110-13.75 (L: 110-13.25 / H: 110-13.8)
- Dec 5Y down 0.75/32 at 125-23.5 (L: 125-21.7 / H: 125-24.7)
- Dec 10Y down 6/32 at 138-23.5 (L: 138-21 / H: 138-28.5)
- Dec 30Y down 30/32 at 173-18 (L: 173-12 / H: 174-14)
- Dec Ultra 30Y down 2-9/32 at 215-31 (L: 215-21 / H: 218-03)