- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Broadly weaker by the bell, just off late session lows on choppy trade. Markets buffeted by deal/no-deal stimulus headlines during second half. While House Sp Pelosi remains optimistic, Sen Shelby expressed no optimism of a deal, while Sen Mitt Romney flat-out opposing $1.8T deal (or more) adding to late sales in equities. Yld curves steeper, near highs, update:
- 3M10Y +1.58, 69.096 (L: 65.327 / H: 69.851)
- 2Y10Y +2.741, 64.723 (L: 61.316 / H: 65.19)
- 2Y30Y +4.269, 145.455 (L: 140.173 / H: 145.936)
- 5Y30Y +3.748, 126.104 (L: 121.595 / H: 126.398)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y up 0.12/32 at 110-13.75 (L: 110-13.25 / H: 110-13.8)
- Dec 5Y down 0.75/32 at 125-23.5 (L: 125-21.7 / H: 125-24.7)
- Dec 10Y down 6/32 at 138-23.5 (L: 138-21 / H: 138-28.5)
- Dec 30Y down 30/32 at 173-18 (L: 173-12 / H: 174-14)
- Dec Ultra 30Y down 2-9/32 at 215-31 (L: 215-21 / H: 218-03)
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.