Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Latest opinion poll for the crucial North Carolina US Senate seat shows Democratic party challenger Cal Cunningham leading incumbent Republican Senator Thom Tillis by just 1%.
- Cal Cunningham (D) 46%, Thom Tillis (R-inc) 45%. Monmouth Poll, August 29-September 1.
- Tables: https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/documents/monmouthpoll_nc_090320.pdf/
- Cunningham's lead over Tillis during the months of July and August stood at an average of 6.5%, although the two latest polls (Monmouth and one from East Carolina University) showed Cunningham leading 46-45% and a dead head of 44% each.
- Winning the North Carolina seat in the Senate is seen as crucial for the Democrats' prospect of winning control of the upper chamber, without it the party's path to control of the Senate would require flipping a seat in a more solidly Republican state such as Iowa, Montana or Georgia.