Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Mexico Dep Finmin Gabriel Yorio Speaks At Eurasia Group Summit:
- We will keep experience external shocks in 2022
- Mexico GDP to be slightly below expected in 2021 & 2022
- We will likely expect 5th and 6th waves of covid
- Mexico growth now driven by internal sector
- Mexico's inflation partly driven by economic recovery
- Mexico discussing nearshoring on pharma and microchips
- Hard to see monetary policy impacting short-term CPI
- Mexico govt not considering price controls to slow CPI
- Pemex needs step by step approach on debt
- Don't see Banxico hike of 50bps in next meeting
- Mexico to implement FX hedging program
- Mexico moving very quickly on FX hedging
- Expect congress to agree middle ground on energy reform (All BBG)