Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Core fixed income markets have largely drifted lower this morning, but Bunds, gilts and Treasuries all remain comfortably above yesterday's intraday lows.
- There has only been tier 2 data this morning with UK consumer confidence data a bit soft but German consumer confidence data and Italian confidence data encouraging. There is some focus on the personal income/spending data from the US later today while we are also due to hear from the Fed's Kashkari, Mester, Rosengren and Williams.
- TY1 futures are down -0-0+ today at 132-04 with 10y UST yields down -0.4bp at 1.489% and 2y yields unch at 0.269%.
- Bund futures are down -0.18 today at 172.15 with 10y Bund yields up 1.0bp at -0.180% and Schatz yields down -0.2bp at -0.656%.
- Gilt futures are down -0.09 today at 127.77 with 10y yields up 1.1bp at 0.751% and 2y yields up 0.7bp at 0.071%.