Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 4320.85 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 4239.26 1.764 proj of the Feb 1 - Feb 16 - Mar 4 price swing
- RES 2: 4238.25 High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4232.50 Intraday high
- PRICE: 4221.25 @ 06:58 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: 4142.50 Low May 24
- SUP 2: 4116.66/4055.60 50-day EMA / Low May 19
- SUP 3: 4029.25 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: 4021.00 Low Apr 5
S&P E-minis rebounded Friday. The trend outlook is unchanged and remains bullish. Recent gains resulted in a break of 4185.00, May 21 high reinforcing the bullish significance of the recovery in May from support defined by the 50-day EMA - the average was tested twice in May. Attention is on key resistance and the bull trigger at 4238.25, May 10 high. Initial firm support is at 4055.50, May 19 low.