Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4239.26 1.764 proj of the Feb 1 - Feb 16 - Mar 4 price swing
- RES 3: 4234.52 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 4195.50 1.618 proj of the Feb 1 - Feb 16 - Mar 4 price swing
- RES 1: 4192.50 Intraday high
- PRICE: 4178.50 @ 17:08 BST Apr 26
- SUP 1: 4110.50 Low Apr 20
- SUP 2: 4099.22 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 4052.25 Low Apr 6
- SUP 4: 3972.80 50-DMA
The e-mini S&P has traded higher again today delivering a fresh trend high of 4192.50. This is just ahead of a Fibonacci projection at 4195.50, 1.618 projection of the Feb 1 - Feb 16 - Mar 4 price swing. Bullish conditions continue to dominate, with moving average signals still indicating strong upside momentum. On the downside, key short-term support is seen at 4110.50, Apr 20 low where a break would potentially signal a S/T top.