Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4329.67 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 4300.00 Round Number Resistance
- RES 2: 4264.41 1.618 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 1: 4239.50 High Jun 10
- PRICE: 4231.50 @ 06:57 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: 4155.50 Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: 4123.10/4046.00 50-day EMA / Low May 19
- SUP 3: 4020.20 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: 4005.50 Low Apr 5
S&P E-minis traded higher yesterday and price moved above the contracts former high of 4228.25 on May 10. The break confirms a resumption of the broader uptrend and signals potential for a fresh round of gains with the next objective at 4264.41, a Fibonacci projection. Further out, the break higher also opens 4300.00 next. Initial firm support is at 4155.00, Jun 3 low. The broader medium-term trend support is at 4020.00, May 13 low.