Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4539.50 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4519.75 High Sep 9
- RES 3: 4481.50 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 20 downleg
- RES 1: 4478.50 High Sep 16
- PRICE: 4434.25 @ 05:50 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 4385.75/293.75 Low Sep 23 / Low Sep 20 and bear trigger
- SUP 2: 4243.50 Low Jul 20
- SUP 3: 4214.50 Low Jul 19 and a key support
- SUP 4: 4117.00 Low Jun 21
S&P E-minis are holding onto the bulk of recent gains following last week's reversal from 4293.75, Sep 20 low. The contract has cleared a key short-term resistance at 4418.00, Sep 20 high. The break strengthens a bullish case and signals scope for a stronger recovery. Note too that the price remains above the 50-day day EMA and this is a positive development. 4293.75 marks the key support and is the bear trigger.