Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4650.60 1.236 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 3: 4600.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 4591.25 1.000 proj of Jul 19 - Aug 16 - 19 price swing
- RES 1: 4519.75/39.50 High Sep 9 / High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 4456.25 @ 14:30 BST Sep 17
- SUP 1: 4425.25 Low Sep 15
- SUP 2: 4412.43 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 4339.75 Low Aug 19 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 4224.00 Low Jul 19 and key support
S&P E-minis recovered again yesterday from session lows. Despite the support, it remains too early to determine whether recent gains are a correction or the start of a recovery that resumes the uptrend. Attention is on the key 50-day EMA at 4412.43. This average is an important support. If breached, a break would suggest scope for a deeper pullback near-term. Key resistance is unchanged at 4539.50, Sep 3 high.