Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Treasuries have edged marginally lower in European trade, after a quiet Asia-Pac session (cash closed due to Japanese holidays).
- The 2-Yr yield is up 0.8bps at 0.216%, 5-Yr is up 0.8bps at 0.7442%, 10-Yr is up 0.3bps at 1.2916%, and 30-Yr is unch at 1.9386%. Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) down 4/32 at 133-31.5 (L: 133-30 / H: 134-08).
- Stock futures have edged higher, touching the week's best levels.
- Immediate attention is on the European Central Bank decision at 0745ET, presser at 0830ET.
- Data picks up a bit with weekly jobless claims alongside Chicago Fed Nat'l Activity Index at 0830ET. Existing home sales at 1000ET, and KC Fed manufacturing at 1100ET.
- In supply: $75B combined of 4-/8-week bill auction at 1130ET, with $16B 10Y TIPS selling at 1300ET. NY Fed buys ~$2.025B of 22.5-30Y Tsys.
- Pres Biden set to meet with business and labor leaders at 1600ET on the bipartisan infrastructure framework (Congressional negotiations continue).