Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
It has been one of the busiest Monday in a long time across assets.
- Equities took the lead lower as global Covid spikes risks comes back at the forefront.
- Equities screen are flashing red, with stoxx600 seeing largest losses in 7 Months.
- The move in Equities and Covid concerns have favoured safer assets like Bonds and USD.
- Bund 10yr yield is now at lowest levels since 15 of Feb, with support seen on that date's gap at -0.401%, printed a -0.396 low.
- Curves have in turn bull flattened.
- Gilts have traded in a large 110 ticks range, with the contract sitting 116 ticks up on the session at the time of typing.
- The UK is now seen as the epicentre for Covid cases.
- Hitting 54k on Saturday and over 47k on Sunday.
- UK 5/30s is now lowest, flattest since August 2020.
- Bund 10y yields down -4.5bp today at -0.400%
- Schatz yields down -0.9bp today at -0.696%
- OAT 10y yields down -3.8bp today at -0.55%
- BTP 10y yields down -1.7bp today at 0.690%