May 26, 2022 14:13 GMT
- EGBs and Bund are mostly off their highs, with Equities finding a bid and extending gains from the US Cash open.
- BTP is the standout and still outperforms and is well in the green at the time of typing.
- All peripheral spreads are tighter against the German 10yr, Italy by 7.3bps and Greece by 5bps.
- Gilt has today traded inline with Bund, with most of the volumes is focused into rolling position into September.
- Gilt roll is running at 71% completion.
- Looking ahead, Fed Brainard, Daly, ECB Centeno and de Cos are the remaining speakers.
- Gilt futures are down -0.18 today at 118.43 with 10y yields up 1.9bp at 1.927% and 2y yields down -1.7bp at 1.399%.
- Bund futures are down -0.27 today at 153.65 with 10y Bund yields up 1.9bp at 0.968% and Schatz yields down -2.8bp at 0.302%.
- BTP futures are up 0.43 today at 129.32 with 10y yields down -4.9bp at 2.900% and 2y yields down -7.8bp at 0.807%.
- OAT futures are down -0.13 today at 146.00 with 10y yields up 0.5bp at 1.486% and 2y yields down -3.2bp at 0.186%.