Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
While markets partially reversed last week's risk off move on Monday, equities are once again pushing lower alongside gains for European FI.
- Gilts are outperforming EGBs with cash yields 4-8bp lower on the day and the curve bull flattening.
- The long end of the bund curve has similarly outperformed, with the 2s30s spread 2bp narrower.
- OATs trade boradly in line with bunds with the long end of the curve 3bp flatter.
- French and Italian CPI for November came in above expectations, with the latter beating by a wide margin (4.0% Y/Y vs 3.3% consensus). This follows closely on the heels of yesterday's bumper 6.0% Y/Y German CPI print.
- Supply this morning came from Germany (Bund, EUR2.308bn allotted), Italy (BTP/CCTeu, EUR5.75bn).