Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: EGB/GILT SUMMARY; Despite a range bound session, Europe curve has
for once in a few days led price actions.
- So far on the open, albeit in very limited volatility or volume, with Global
investors squarely focused on Brexit....
- Equities saw a small sell off on the EU Budget results, with the major EU
countries like, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Belgium, all Breaching their
Budget EU rules.
- This caused EGBs and particularly Bund, which is outperforming and leading
Gilts and Tnotes higher.
- EUR is mostly offered, and providing further support for Bund
- Peripherals are mostly flat against the German 10yr, with Italy pulling a
touch and 3.3bps tighter on day.
-Gilts and the Pound are on the side line, with the Gilt contract taking its cue
from the Bund.
-Coming up sees MPs debating the Brexit bill at 12.30BST, then MPs' support for
the bill in principle is expected at 19.00BST.