Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Spain sold E1.926bln of E1.5-2.5bln 3/9-month letras on Tuesday: E446mln 3-month Jan 14, 2022 letras and E1.480bln 9-month Jul 8, 2022 letras.
- Austria then allotted E761mln of the new 3-month Jan 27, 2022 ATB and E916mln of the new 6-month Apr 28, 2022 ATB. Issuance volumes for both were E1bln.
- Tuesday's issuance concluded with the ESM selling E1.5bln of the new 6-month Apr 21, 2022 bill.
- On Wednesday, the EU sold E2.998bln of EU-bills: E1.499bln of the 3-month Jan 7, 2022 EU-bill and E1.499bln of the 6-month Apr 8, 2022 EU-bill.
- Ireland rounded off issuance for the week on Thursday selling E750mln of the new 6-month Apr 25, 2022 bill.