Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The Bund and Gilt curves continue to enjoy modes bull flattening with early gains Wednesday, while periphery spreads have maintained Tuesday's tightening.
- Earlier, ECB's Panetta said he saw no justification for PEPP purchase pace slowing.
- ECB's Villeroy follows up Tuesday's characteristically dovish and modestly market-moving appearance w an appearance at 1000BST at the French National Assembly.
- Some attention on ex-PM Johnson aide Cummings giving evidence (expected to discuss gov't pandemic policy failings etc) to MPs at 0930BST.
- Italy sells up to E4.75bln of short-term BTP and BTPei; Germany sells E2.5bln of Bund.
- French Confidence data beat expectations; no further Tier 1 data today.
- Jun Bund futures (RX) up 25 ticks at 169.94 (L: 169.69 / H: 169.98)
- Jun Gilt futures (G) up 11 ticks at 128.42 (L: 128.36 / H: 128.48)
- Jun BTP futures (IK) up 30 ticks at 147.05 (L: 146.85 / H: 147.13)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 0.6bps tighter at 112bps