Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Nice bounce in equities -- eminis back near steady, while Tsy Bonds have scaled back sharper gains, retrace started well before the 5Y TIPS auction. US$ index remains strong. Key late-session market levels:
- DJIA down 200.36 points (-0.59%) at 33838.56
- S&P E-Mini Future down 2.25 points (-0.05%) at 4211.75
- Nasdaq up 99.1 points (0.7%) at 14141.23
- US 10-Yr yield is down 8.5 bps at 1.4905%
- US Sep 10Y are up 10/32 at 132-2
- EURUSD down 0.0086 (-0.72%) at 1.1909
- USDJPY down 0.44 (-0.4%) at 110.27
- WTI Crude Oil (front-month) down $1.68 (-2.33%) at $70.46
- Gold is down $36.67 (-2.02%) at $1775.26