Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 0.76 points at 28489.76
- CSI 300 up 24.71 points at 5115.1
- KOSPI up 23.48 points at 3264.27
- U.S. 10-Yr yield up 0.17bp at 1.4903%
- China 10-Yr yield down 1bp at 3.102%
- USD/CNH up 11 pips at 6.4683
- USD/KRW down 1.9 at 1132.7
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index down 0.06 at 108.35
- SOUTH KOREA MAY PRODUCER PRICES RISE 6.4% Y/Y
- KOREA'S EXTRA BUDGET COULD BE 33T-35T WON, PARTY OFFICIAL SAYS
- PHILIPPINES MAY BUDGET DEFICIT PHP200.3B