Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Erdogan conducts second day of his visit to Northern Cyprus after making a strong statement yesterday by announcing the construction of a presidential complex in TNRC.
- Erdogan reiterated support for the two-state solution as the only feasible arrangement on the island - saying that Turkish Cypriots are continuing a positive agenda, while the Greek side does not want a solution.
- The development of more physical infrastructure in TNRC or the re-opening of Varosha will likely fan tensions with the EU
- Erdogan calls for an end to the Taliban occupation of Afghanistan, dismissing a warning over the presence of Turkish soldiers at the Kabul airport issued last week.
- Erdogan said this was no way for Muslims to deal with each other