Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Four people formally arrested as part of investigation into escalating student protests.
- 600 people have been detained since 4 Jan and Erdogan's establishment of two new faculties over the weekend is seen as a move to gradually insert more pro-AKP members into the university
- Turkish prosecutors call for an 8-year sentence for Selahattin Demirtas for allegedly threatening and targeting a civil servant.
- The international community have condemned his imprisonment and may become more vocal on the issue if the sentence is handed down. Next trial set for April 9
- Erdogan speaks in Ankara 1100GMT