Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Latest opinion polling from Yoneylem shows incumbent President Recep Tayyip Erdogan trailing all likely second round candidates in hypothetical match-ups for the 2023 presidential election.
- Presidential election, run-off scenarios (all Fieldwork: 24-30 September 2021 Sample size: 2,400):
- Yavas (CHP): 61%, Erdogan (AKP): 39%
- İmamoglu (CHP): 56%, Erdogan (AKP): 44%
- Kılıcdaroglu (CHP): 50.4%, Erdogan (AKP): 49.6%
- Aksener (IYI): 54%, Erdogan (AKP): 46%
- Should Erdogan look to run for another term in 2023, polling indicates that his best hope of retaining power lies in winning an overall majority in the first round of the election, thereby avoiding a run-off vote.