Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Local rates bull flattening at the open. 10Y leading the way after pulling lower during yesterday's session.
- 5Y looking to hold the retracement back towards 0.54.
- EUR/PLN on a sharp run higher this morning, fuelled by weakness in EUR/USD to decisively break the sideways channel held since 13 Jan.
- Spot now trading above 4.5525 resistance, with 4.5590 and 4.5688 levels above.
- Failure to remove covid restrictions and a possible bias toward tightening should also weigh on PLN optimism. Sup1: 4.5464, Sup2: 4.5414.