Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1650, range $1.1625-57. Europe open $1.1635,
* ECB dovish taper announcement saw Eur/Usd pressed down to $1.1640 in NY
* Continued fallout saw rate reverse away from its early Asia $1.1657 posted
high, found support at $1.1625 tech level.
* Rate then consolidated around $1.1635 through the balance of the Asian session
and into Europe.
* Early Europe continued the theme, pressed rate through the Asian base and on
* Noted support at $1.1615/13 ahead of barrier interest at $1.1600 cushioned
move before rate edged back to $1.1635.
* Eur/Gbp demand provided some buoyancy for Eur/Usd but overall tone remained
* Attention into the afternoon on US Q3 GDP, market median 2.6%QQ(marked lower
due to possible hurricane effects)