Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1759, range $1.1733-70. Europe open $1.1736,
* Recovery off Wednesday low of $1.1689 extended to $1.1770 in early Asia, the
move up seen on Tokyo demand for Eur/Jpy into fix.
* Rally ran into reported profit take/momentum players sell interest which
* Rate reversed tack and fell away to $1.1732 ahead of the European open.
* Rate touched $1.1741 at the Europe open then continued lower, touched an
initial low of $1.1716.
* Recovery to $1.1735 proved short lived as Eur sales emerged, led by Eur/Gbp
then Eur/Jpy, which pressed rate to $1.1711.
* Recovery efforts off this low remained shallow and were seen keeping focus on
* Bids reported into $1.1700, a break to expose Wednesday low of $1.1689. Strong
demand then noted into $1.1680.
* Traders still look for opportunity to buy deeper dips into $1.1650/25.