Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EURO-DOLLAR: EUR/USD has sold off on reports from Corriere noting that Italy's
League party is said to join 5-Star in seeking a 2.4% deficit/GDP ratio, and as
such the coalition government may postpone the upcoming meeting over the 2019
- The Italian government is supposed to present its draft budget later today.
- EUR/USD registered a session low of $1.0707 on the move, last $1.0715.
- Bulls need to recover $1.1724 to keep the uptrend intact, with nearby support
located at the 38.2% retracement of the move from $1.1526 to $1.1815 ($1.1705)
followed by the September 20 low & 21-DMA ($1.1669/65).