Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A little surprising this early GBP weakness, which started on the back of a 8am fix.
- Nonetheless, we are still trading well within yesterday's range, and GBP is overall mixed in G10.
- Up 0.2% against the Kiwi and down 0.12% versus the SEK.
- The Pound is making session low versus the Yen, USD, and EUR.
- EURGBP resistance will be seen at yesterday's high 0.85898