Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Main European options theme of the day - and especially in the morning - was for Short-Sterling upside (rate cuts by early 2021 in particular), plus some vol plays for good measure. Options flow today included:
- LG1 100.25c, bought for 0.75 in 25.5k
- LG1 100.25c, bought again for 0.75 in 2k (27.5k total)
- LG1 99.87/100^^, sold at 5.5 in 4k
- LH1 99.875p/100.00c strangle, sold at 6.5 in 4k
- LH1 99.875/100.00/100.125 call fly bought for 4.75 in 4k
- LH1 100.00/100.12cs 1x2 trades again for 1 in 1.5k (3k total bought).
- LM1 100.00^ vs 100.125/100.25cs, sold the straddle and receives 13.5. in 5k (adding position)
- LM1 100.12/100.37cs 1x1.5, bought for 3.5 in 10k (ref: 100.025)
- 0LF1 with 0LG! 100.12/100.37c strip, bought for 6.5 in 5k
- 0LG1 100.00/100.25cs 1x2, bought for 4.5 in 5.5k
- RXX0 176.0/176.5/177 c ladder, bought for 6 in 1.2k