Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Asian stock markets closed lower, with Japan's NIKKEI down 276.11 pts or -0.96% at 28546.18 and the TOPIX down 14 pts or -0.75% at 1848. China's SHANGHAI closed down 54.809 pts or -1.51% at 3569.429 and the HANG SENG ended 767.75 pts lower or -2.55% at 29391.26
- European equities are bouncing from earlier lows, with the German Dax up 197.99 pts or +1.45% at 13712.18, FTSE 100 up 37.17 pts or +0.56% at 6638.85, CAC 40 up 52.64 pts or +0.96% at 5472.36 and Euro Stoxx 50 up 38.7 pts or +1.09% at 3565.55.
- U.S. futures are a little lower, with the Dow Jones mini down 13 pts or -0.04% at 30855, S&P 500 mini down 5.5 pts or -0.14% at 3843, NASDAQ mini down 34.5 pts or -0.26% at 13441.