Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Extend session highs following weaker than exp consumer conf
figures, yld curves extend bull flattening w/3M10Y back to Sep 12 lows. Update:
* 3M10Y -9.268, -26.54 (L: -27.142 / H: -22.498)
* 2Y10Y -1.663, 2.476 (L: 1.617 / H: 4.066)
* 2Y30Y -1.215, 47.542 (L: 45.754 / H: 48.812)
* 5Y30Y +0.571, 57.489 (L: 55.226 / H: 57.586)
Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures up 2.375/32 at 107-24.125 (L: 107-20.875 / H: 107-24.375)
* Dec 5-Yr futures up 6.25/32 at 119-5 (L: 118-27.75 / H: 119-05.5)
* Dec 10-Yr futures up 9.5/32 at 130-12 (L: 129-29.5 / H: 130-12.5)
* Dec 30-Yr futures up 26/32 at 162-15 (L: 161-06 / H: 162-16)
* Dec Ultra futures up 1-6/32 at 191-31 (L: 189-26 / H: 192-03)